Who We Are?
Child Online Protection Foundation of India is an initiative of Vision of Tomorrow Charitable Trust (NGO) which aims to create awareness amongst parents’ through education, encouraging positive contents for children on internet and empower children to become a Responsible Digital Citizen. We work with different organizations and NGOs nationally & internationally to promote Child Online Safety and create Child friendly Net.
To Create an environment where every child use technology for innovation and mankind.
To protect children’s privacy, integrality and wellbeing on internet and promote creative use of technology.
What We Do?
COPFI conducts various programs which aim at supporting parental education and awareness. COPFI promote different programs & activities to encourage children to become a Responsible Digital Citizen. Sensitization materials have been produced such as posters and leaflets to be distributed, freely, to children and young persons on what precautions they should take while surfing the internet and how and where to report shocking experience they had.
The end result is to promote and educate young internet users that whilst Internet is a useful tool, they should be careful and use it wisely.
“Digital Freedom need Digital Wisdom” is a slogan for all Internet users.
- Talked to students in schools, colleges and universities.
- Seminars & workshops to sensitise ICT stakeholders and the population about ‘Child Online Safety’.
- Training of ‘Smart Digital Kids’ for children & “Smart Digital Parenting” for Parents.
- Awareness creation and reaching thousands of parents and children yearly during ‘Cyber Safety for All’ campaign during National Book Fair.
- Providing safety tips to employees of the corporate sector during workshops and assisting partner organisations in training their ‘Mentors’ and young entrepreneurs on the Internet Safety component.
- Conduct Research work on Children, Teens & Youth’s online habits and use of technology and digital devices.
- Publication of educational materials on the name of “Times of Digital Wisdom”
- Workshops in both rural and urban areas, targeting children and parents. The campaign is supported by pamphlets, brochures, posters, postcards, and stickers.